Waivers are pretty thin this week, especially at running back. The main breakout players were receivers and the running backs who dominated are handcuffs that should already be added.
- Denver QB vs NYJ – whoever is starting next week would be decent option
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (MIA) vs SEA
- Kirk Cousins (MIN) at HOU
Tight Ends (Could be long term solutions too):
- Eric Ebron (PIT) at TEN
- Jimmy Graham (CHI) vs. IND
- Mo Alie-Cox (IND) at CHI
- Greg Olsen (SEA) at MIA
- Denver at NYJ
- LA Rams vs NYG
Waiver Running Backs:
- Myles Gaskin (MIA) – should already be added but if not go pick him up. Looks like the main guy in Miami.
- Rex Burkhead (NE) – This is dependent on if James White plays next week. Burkhead let the Patriots in receptions and targets this past week. Burkhead could be valuable on a short term basis.
- Brian Hill (ATL) – Hill got plenty of touches despite being being Gurley. The Falcons haven’t really used Gurley yet so Hill might worth the stash in deeper leagues if they intend to use Hill more. He only got 4 less carries than Gurley.
Waiver Wide Receivers:
- Justin Jefferson (MIN) – The rookie popped off for 7-175-1 in what could have been a breakout game. However, it was just one game and might be risky to start right away but should be added in all formats, especially if you are thin at receiver.
- Zach Pascal (IND) – With Michael Pittman out for a few weeks (most likely until after their week 7 bye), Pascal looks be slotted in as their #2 receiver. I believe Jack Doyle is expected to come back and Mo Alie-Cox has looked good so it is unproven if Pascal will be worth a start but is definitely worth a bench stash.
- Scotty Miller (TB) – Chris Godwin hurt his hamstring and it is unsure if he will play but Miller looks to be fantasy relevant again. Despite winning the whole game, Tampa Bay still passed 38 times. Miller has flex value if Godwin misses significant time.
- Allen Lazard (GB) – With Davante Adams out, Lazard had a huge day (6-146-1). If Adams misses more time, Lazard will be a great option in most leagues. Surprised by his low ownership still since he is their #2 receiver.